11.20.2010

WE ARE THE DESTOYAS

Fourth broadcast on Radioactive Radio.


Good morning, Mud Pies. Your host, Neon Cinderella, signing on for another entry on the pirate frequency.


I have not gone live in a few days due to some technical difficulties with my Transmitter, but it has all been remedied. I have, nonetheless, taken the time to do some things I had on hold. And I finally have a functional laser gun, after I make some arrangements it will be as shiny as a bullet reflecting the Sun.


This week has been a long one, battling Draculoids and such. But most important of all, there was the alleged transmission of the Killjoys (Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Jet Star and Kobra Kid) infiltrating Battery City. The tape shows them killing off BL/ind and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/ employees to save their curly-haired Killjoy child companion.


I know the whole Dangerverse is in shock at the corporation's apparent frying of the boys. I couldn't believe it. And this is why I believe we should unite and invade Battery City to (at least) reclaim the bodies... if they truly ARE dead.


As Party Poison said: Killjoys never die. 


Anyone else ready to get dirty? Remember, Dust Devils, they can beat us, break our bones and take our lives, but the spirit of the Killjoys will always be present in every single grain of sand in the Zones. 


This is our family. This is our desert. This is our home.


Keep it polished, Molotovs.


-Cinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment